Join us in supporting creative approaches to conflict – that keep us working together, safe, and harmonious. Help youth learn skills they need for effective, productive lives.
Contribute to DSC
Dispute Settlement Center, Inc. is a private non-profit organization. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Your gift of $1,000 or more can help establish Restorative Practices at a school or youth organization, providing leadership training and making the community safer.
- Your gift of $500 can enable a troubled youth referred from juvenile services.
- Your gift of $100 can support a young person’s participation in a mediation session in which the youth can take responsibility and make amends to those he or she has harmed.
How You Can Contribute
- Become a Sustainer by making your recurring donation on a monthly or annual basis.
- Maximize your tax deduction by making a gift of appreciated securities. Contact Frances Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send a check to DSC, 302 Weaver Street, Carrboro, NC 27514.
Our Next Forty Years and Your Legacy We thank our longtime, generous supporters. Please consider the needs of the Dispute Settlement Center in its next 40 years in your estate plans. Through a simple bequest, a gift of appreciated stock or real estate, naming DSC beneficiary of your life insurance, retirement account, or a charitable remainder trust, a planned gift can help DSC meet growing demands for its services far in to the future. These legacy gifts may be tax advantageous. Have a confidential conversation with Frances Henderson at 919-929-8800 x11. If you wish to discuss your specific estate needs, please contact attorney Gregory Herman-Giddens of TrustCounsel at email@example.com or 919-493-6351 ext. 201. Inform Greg that you are planning a gift to DSC for a thirty minute consultation at no charge.
Our NC Charitable Solicitation License number is SL000328.
DSC’s tax ID number is 56-1216584.
For a list of donors, please review our 2022 Annual Report.
“It is a great feeling to contribute, knowing the positive effects that DSC’s work has…it can turn a young person’s life around.”
If you would like your donation to be dedicated in memory/honor/on behalf of a specific person or organization, please email Frances Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make a One-Time Donation
Setup a Recurring Donation
Donate by mail
To donate by mail you may send your check to :
Dispute Settlement Center
302 Weaver Street
Carrboro, NC 27510
We are supported by Orange County, Towns of Chapel Hill and Carrboro, Matt and Suzanne Case, Juvenile Crime Prevention Council, Fox Family Foundation, Van Sant Family Fund of the Triangle Community Foundation, Jacobs Preyer Family Foundation, Earp Family Fund, University Presbyterian Church, Nuzum Giving Fund, Falletta Family Fund, and many generous individual donors.