We provide trainings for individuals and groups in business, nonprofit organizations and government. Learning how to handle conflict better can enhance your productivity and workplace harmony. We can custom-tailor communication, conflict management, and mediation trainings for your organization..
Join our mailing list to receive the latest information on DSC and 2023 workshops!
Virtual Lunch and Learn – with Maggie Chotas – Free!
Thursday, December 14th.
Facilitation Essentials: Making the Most of Meetings – with Maggie Chotas
Friday, January 26th.
To be placed on our training list to receive DSC news and future workshop announcements, click here.
Let us arrange these trainings for your organization:
- Communication and Conflict Resolution Skills
- Introduction to Conflict Theory
- Basic Conflict Management Skills
- Advanced Conflict Management Skills for the Workplace
- Conflict De-Escalation
- Conflict Management for Managers and Supervisors
- Introduction to Mediation
- Advanced Mediation Skills
- Meeting Facilitation Skills
- Having Good Meetings
For scheduled trainings visit our events page.
“Your training was one of the most creative and effective I have observed….”
“DSC’s interactive demonstrations and examples crystallized the linkages between theory and practice so very well. This will help our staff.”
“Their training was definitely not off the shelf – and really addressed our situation.”
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC
- Duke University; UNC; NCCU
- Durham Technical Community College
- Gaston, Watauga, and, Mecklenburg Counties
- Girl Scouts of the NC Coastal Plains
- Habitat for Humanity of Orange County
- NC Conservation Fund
- Red Hat
- SAS Institute
- Towns of Carrboro, Chapel Hill, Hillsborough