Join us for a 2-day online workshop August 11 and 12, 9am-12pm. Improve your ability to resolve conflict and create better communication and understanding. For more info and registration.
To be placed on our training list to receive DSC news and future workshop announcements, click here.
Heirs Property Training
Heirs Property owners may be family members with conflicts or misunderstandings about land ownership issues. This may be harmful to the relationships and prevent the family members from making the best use of the land. Heirs Property conflicts have led to problems for many rural landowners, especially African Americans who may historically have had unclear chains of title.
Read more about this issue here.
DSC has partnered with Attorney Mavis Gragg to train Heirs Property owners in better skills for resolving these conflicts, and to mediate these issues for others. Our vision is to support family members in making the best use of their land and keeping family farms together. For more information firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us arrange these trainings for you:
- Communication and Conflict Resolution Skills
- Introduction to Conflict Theory
- Basic Conflict Management Skills
- Advanced Conflict Management Skills for the Workplace
- Conflict Management: Train the Trainer
- Conflict Management for Educators
- Conflict Management for Managers and Supervisors
- Introduction to Mediation
- Advanced Mediation Skills
- Meeting Facilitation Skills
- Having Good Meetings
For scheduled trainings visit our events page.