We provide trainings for individuals and groups in business, nonprofit organizations and government. Learning how to handle conflict better can enhance your productivity and workplace harmony. We can custom-tailor communication, conflict management, and mediation trainings for your organization..
Join our mailing list to receive the latest information on DSC and 2023 workshops!
Collaboration and Group Process – with Maggie Chotas
To be placed on our training list to receive DSC news and future workshop announcements, click here.
Let us arrange these trainings for your organization:
- Communication and Conflict Resolution Skills
- Introduction to Conflict Theory
- Basic Conflict Management Skills
- Advanced Conflict Management Skills for the Workplace
- Conflict De-Escalation
- Conflict Management for Managers and Supervisors
- Introduction to Mediation
- Advanced Mediation Skills
- Meeting Facilitation Skills
- Having Good Meetings
For scheduled trainings visit our events page.
“Your training was one of the most creative and effective I have observed….”
“DSC’s interactive demonstrations and examples crystallized the linkages between theory and practice so very well. This will help our staff.”
“Their training was definitely not off the shelf – and really addressed our situation.”
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC
- Duke University; UNC; NCCU
- Durham Technical Community College
- Gaston, Watauga, and, Mecklenburg Counties
- Girl Scouts of the NC Coastal Plains
- Habitat for Humanity of Orange County
- NC Conservation Fund
- Red Hat
- SAS Institute
- Towns of Carrboro, Chapel Hill, Hillsborough